Grab your derby hat, seersuckers suits, and join us on Saturday, May 4th from 4 to 7:30pm at Buffalo Wild Wings (Starkey Road location in Roanoke) for the best derby party fundraiser in town!!! VIP tickets are on sale now and are limited so get yours while you can!
Click here to purchase your VIP tickets.
This will be our 6th year of hosting a Kentucky Derby Party to help raise funds for our client scholarship and horse funds. We love this event because it is family friendly and open to all!
The event, sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings, include a range of activities:
- Crazy, Awesome, best Hat and Dressed contest
- New this year a hat decorating table for the kiddos and a special hat contest just for them!
- Super fun derby game raffle that you can “place your bets” on what horse you think will win with a grand prize of an awesome TV
- Silent auction
- Trivia games with prizes run by our MC – DJ Kimo with iHeart radio, and more!
VIP tickets are just $10 and include an amazing buffet plus 10 race game tickets. Also new this year we are adding kids buffet tickets of just $5 each with the purchase of an adult VIP ticket.
Can you think of a better way to watch the Derby than to do it with good friends, good food, all while supporting a great cause that helps change people’s lives for the better?! Win-Win!!!
Fundraising is the main way we are able to provide our sliding fee scale to clients regardless of their financial ability to pay. Unbridled Change was founded in 2008 to provide personalized, high quality mental health therapy services through equine partnered psychotherapy and coaching to the Roanoke Valley area community. I saw the need in the community for creating a private sanctuary for children, teens, adults and families to help them feel supported on their journey of finding hope, healing and growth. I knew that choosing to provide high quality services over focusing on the maximum quantity alone meant that we would need the support of our community to make delivering our mission possible.
Some of the founding values of Unbridled Change are:
- We believe every one of us is an amazing beautiful being, however, sometimes, life experiences and obstacles can rip this truth away from us. Unbridled Change is a place that can help us reconnect to believing in ourselves again!
- We provide a safe and supportive environment where all beings feel respected and valued.
- We meet each client where they are at and ensure that best practices are always present for the client, the horses, and staff.
Fundraisers, like the 6th Annual Derby Party, help us raise the much needed scholarship and horse funds so that we can continue to put our client’s needs first and serve them in a manner that honors and respects their sacred healing journey.
Join us in making a difference of lasting change and true healing throughout the valley! Click here for more details and to purchase your VIP tickets!
Sending light and love and can’t wait to see you at Buffalo Wild Wings on Derby Day! — Michelle